- State Committee for Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Executive authority of state power of the city of Dushanbe.
PLACE AND DATE
City of Dushanbe, _____________________________________________ (2 days) 14 October 2022
In the modern world development of entrepreneurship and investment activities are considered basis of the economic progress of any country, comprehensive support and the provision of favorable conditions are priority in the economic policy of many countries, including Tajikistan.
In this regard, by the initiative of the Founder of Peace and National Unity - the Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, esteemed Emomali Rahmon and in order to hold events based on the announcement of 2022-2026 as the “Years of Industrial development” and within the framework of this event, the “International Business Forum Dushanbe" as a basis for strengthening and expanding business and investment cooperation will be held.
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS
Taking into account the current processes in the region and the world and trends in the development of the world economy, the main directions of the Forum developed on the basis of three main theses are:
- Digitalization of the economy;
- Development of green economy;
- Development of industry with considering of the possibility of exporting products to the markets of countries of the region.
- Attracting the attention of heads of large companies, foreign investors, international financial organizations and companies interested in entering to the market of Tajikistan and the region;
- Presentation of investment opportunities of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Consideration of proposals for the earliest possible attraction of direct foreign capital to Tajikistan and the prospects for the creation of production cooperatives;
- Strengthening the production of import-substituting products and increasing export capacities;
- Expansion of cooperation between domestic and foreign entrepreneurs and investors;
- Creation of opportunities for the development of digital business in order to achieve the fourth strategic goal - the accelerated industrialization of the country.
PRE-REGISTRATION, OPENING AND HOLDING OF THE FORUM
Registration of foreign participants is carried out through a special website (www.dushanbeinvest.tj) no later than 10 days before the start of the event.
On the first day of the event, industry panel will be held in the form of meetings with the leadership and representatives of responsible ministries and departments, including:
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
- Ministry of Industry and New Technologies;
- Ministry of Energy and Water Resources;
- Committee for Tourism Development under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
(to present the investment opportunities of each priority sectors - ministries and sectoral departments are responsible for the respective panels).
The official opening of the Forum is expected on the 2nd day of the event following the results of meetings in industry panels.
OPENING OF THE FORUM
The Forum will begin with an introductory speech by a representative of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (to be confirmed).
The speech of guests and investors are also considered.
WORKING PART OF THE FORUM
After the official part, the working part of the Forum will continue.
It is expected that the working part of the Forum will be devoted to various aspects of the development of modern business, issues and problems, ways and methods to enhance the process of attracting investments, strengthening the production process of import-substituting products, increasing exports, ensuring the development of interstate trade and investment, tourism and after exchange of views, the Forum will be completed by summarizing the results of the panels.
- Representative of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Heads of state authorities, entrepreneurs and investors;
- Heads of large foreign investment companies, international financial organizations and development partners.
- Private sector, business associations, public organizations of the business direction;
- Specialists and experts;
- Representatives of the media.
FORMAT OF THE FORUM
The International Business Forum Dushanbe will begin on ____________ 2022 with the opening speech from speakers.
Then, representatives of public authorities in the real sectors of the economy will make presentations on investment opportunities in the Republic of Tajikistan and information in the working section.
Also, heads of investment companies and international financial organizations, the private sector will conduct presentations and information on activities and experience in various sectors.
After presentations questions of the Forum participants will be answered by speakers.
Participants can express their opinion based on the presentations in the working part.
To clarify more issues, parties can discuss issues and negotiate in the section of bilateral meetings "Business with Business (B2B)".
The Forum provides an opportunity to sign agreements, memorandums of understanding or specific cooperation agreements between entrepreneurs and investors. The preparation of the noted questions is carried out by organizers of the Forum.
The results of the Forum will be summed up by a representative of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. The final draft of the document will be provided to the participants in advance and they will give feedback and wishes, the draft will be finalized and adopted.
In this way the International Business Forum Dushanbe will be ended.
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MEETING
At bilateral “B2B” meetings, entrepreneurs and investors can meet with each other or with leaders and representatives of authorities and departments.
The focus is on establishing business relationships between companies, as well as potential investors and suppliers and getting to know the working conditions in industries.
Moderators are determined by experts, industry specialists or government agencies together with the State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Moderators are invited by recommendation (to be confirmed by the respective persons).
ORGANIZATIONAL WORK OF THE FORUM
The organizational work of the forum is carried out in accordance with the Action Plan of holding the “International Business Forum Dushanbe”, which is approved by the Head of the Executive Office of President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
If necessary, it is planned to create an organizing committee to prepare the Forum.
The information campaign of the Forum starts a month before the event.
It is expected that all possible means of communication will be involved including television, radio, internet, diplomatic missions, etc.
In anticipation of the Forum, it is planned to create an Information Center (Teleradiocommittee), which will publish information, data, video and programs together with national and foreign media.
Also, on the days of the scheduled events, the Forum participants will be provided with printed and other promotional materials.
The Forum organizers invite media representatives to the event and provide them with the necessary materials.